Featured Charity Partner:
Check-Out Hunger® is a 2021 National Partner of Wawa and The Wawa Foundation.
• Hunger has risen across America due to the COVID-19 crisis and its impact on the economy. As many as 38 million people, including 12 million children, may face hunger in 2021 and beyond.
• The Feeding America network of food banks need help now more than ever! The food banks have also risen to meet the biggest challenge in their history. They are working harder and feeding more in your local area and across the country.
• Wawa is proud to support Check-Out Hunger, which is marking its 31st Year of providing Food, Help and Hope to
those in need in our communities.
• The donations to Check-Out Hunger at the Wawa stores benefit 26 Feeding America Food Banks.
• The core mission of all the Feeding America Food Banks is to do all that they can to feed those in need and to raise awareness about the problem of hunger in our communities.
• All of the donations collected at Wawa for Check-Out Hunger goes to the Feeding America Food Bank that serves
each store’s community.
A Salute to the 2019 Special Olympics Polar Bear Plunge Season
At Wawa, we believe that as a company we have a role in making the world a better place, and for our associates that means fulfilling the lives they touch each and every day whether serving you at our stores, or on Plunge Day.
In 2019, nearly 1,000 associates volunteered their time to taking the plunge and/or serving coffee to those who plunged into icy cold waters to bring awareness and funds for individual with intellectual disabilities.
Together, the Wawa Team and The Wawa Foundation raised nearly $130,000 for Special Olympics. We’re proud of our associates and the impact made in our community.
Our National Partners:
We’re proud to work alongside these national charity partners